Why consider a change to your search methodologies?
Large corporate users of executive search services spend a significant amount on search activities throughout the year.
This activity is often split between a number of search firms who may have varying levels of commitment to, and relationships with the employer organisation.
There are often no internal client guidelines as to minimum (or desired) standards to which the range of search firms can adhere. This can lead to a variety of hiring processes, terms of business, candidate experiences, employer branding effects; and ultimately to a variable quality of appointments.
All of these issues could very well be resolved through an Embedded Search service. All of your search activities are managed and resolved by one supplier, optionally working from your premises. You can still maintain relationships with your existing search firms, but would have your own dedicated, specialist search consultants; responsible for delivering a first class search service across all your search needs
What are the benefits of an embedded search hiring model?
- visibility for executive hires and better enablement of talent planning
- visibility of costs
- consistency of candidate experience
- consistency of hiring manager experience
- protection of internal & external employer brand
- ownership of research data
- accurate MI for time & cost & quality of executive and critical hires
- closer interface for market analysis & trends
- guaranteed confidentiality
- better opportunity to determine culture fit
- recruitment resource doesn't need to impact on your headcount budget
- no conflict of interest for salary/package negotiations
- potentially faster hiring timeframes
Which companies can benefit from an Embedded Search solution?
Big corporates with a large annual search spend - working within a specific function or business area of a large corporate we will be able to reduce spend and improve hiring times.
Medium sized organisations that want to effectively ‘outsource’ their executive recruitment - we can provide specialist expertise whilst reducing spend and improving hiring quality.
New businesses with ambitious growth plans - this gives the advantage of securing expert assistance with initial executive recruitment, combined with future organisation and succession planning.
How can I be sure that Embedded Search is the answer?
As an executive who regularly needs to fill mid to senior vacancies in your organisation ask yourself the following questions:
- Do I want executive search quality candidates for my mid to senior vacancies but want them more quickly and at a better price?
- Am I wasting my time managing a range of executive recruitment providers and trying, each time, to find the one that matches my requirements most closely?
- Do I want to spend less time managing the executive recruitment process but don’t want to sacrifice any candidate quality?
- Am I interested in making more effective use of my executive recruitment budget, wherever it appears, and spending less overall?
- Do I want all this to happen in a much shorter timescale so I can get back to my day job?
If you answered yes to most of these then you should be considering the Inexec Embedded Search solution