We have a number of HR leadership roles planned for this reputable US biotech corporation who own many subsidiary companies around the world, all with ongoing growth plans and a need to upskill capabilities of their country HR leaders.
At least one of these leadership hires can be based from Germany, and we have flex on work city location.
The roles will be supporting a leadership team and a commercial sales force effecting high value B2B contracts; enabling them to obtain greater market share, revenues and profits.
There will be a heavy emphasis on
· talent attraction and retention for this highly skilled, globally scarce population
· talent development inclusive of building learning and career progression opportunities for high performers
· leadership coaching and development
· building more robust HR frameworks to allow for scale of growth
· rework of sales incentive plans as appropriate
· engagement of the workforce across multiple sites - they need to be brought together as “one team” for more effective work practices and knowledge sharing
· maintain the existing favourable relationships with Works Council
· adherence to ethics given the heavily regulated nature of this industry
Around the world we have many projects being launched to gain greater cohesiveness across the many companies within the group. These include the roll out of a new HRIS, building of cross-company career pathways, and new succession plans and mobility structures. There is no shortage of interesting projects for this person to manage in addition to all the immediate responsibilities of this regional role. I love working with organisations who are investing so heavily in their workforces!
The culture for the HR team globally is interesting – more about having a solutions focus rather than being “policy police”. The HR functions globally are staffed by some really bright, commercially astute and very impressive HR professionals, so there are plenty of opportunities to learn and secure strong support for this person. The company rewards on merit rather than tenure – which is fantastic for ambitious, smart, relationship savvy HR specialists. The company also has a track record of promoting people cross functionally which is impressive.
Fluent German and English language skills will be essential.
This person will need strong change and OD and talent management expertise, and if offering career mobility, this person will have excellent career progression potential within the company globally.
The salary will start from €90,000 plus package and relocation support if necessary.
Interested professionals with current EU citizenship can apply directly and in confidence via email@example.com and quoting reference CMTS00148