Diversity & Inclusion Talent Leader - San Francisco, California - from $180,000 + STIP & LTIP & Relo
This role will support a Global Talent Leader for a company experiencing hyper-growth. We need a Diversity & Inclusion specialist who can help translate the company strategies into real time initiatives that will be affected by talent acquisition teams globally.
This person will be accountable for driving inclusion and diversity across all hiring and retention processes; will build diverse talent communities; and will lead on managing bias and inclusion education programmes across the organisation.
This person will partner closely with all Talent Acquisition delivery teams as well as the Talent Management team, to ensure that retention of Diverse talent runs in parallel to the entire hiring lifecycle.
Success in the role will be dependent on strong, key partnerships with the business including all senior business Executives, all corporate function leaders, and their management teams located around the world. Your success will be measured through the improvement and maintenance of diversity in all recruitment processes and interview panels; and retention of key, diverse talent with high performance programmes.
You will have a proven track record in implementing and driving global inclusion and diversity, through both strategic thought leadership and operational excellence. You must have experience of creating and driving effective change and success through your policies globally and experience in the pharmaceutical sector or other similarly regulated sectors would be a distinct advantage. You will be a natural educator and influencer with passion and gravitas to drive a coherent, measurable agenda to the organization while monitoring activity and using resulting data to measure effectiveness and further influence the agenda.
Your experience will include a history of:
- Creating and implementing Diversity & Inclusion agendas that are legally compliant and fit for purpose across multiple jurisdictions, within complex matrix, multinational private sector companies
- Engaging and securing accountability from executive leaders for the cohesive delivery of the plan in their respective businesses globally
- Identifying and establishing specific diversity definitions by region; with the creation of tools and frameworks that can be readily utilised by TA teams and key stakeholders/partners
- A history of developing creative sourcing strategies to target diverse communities and providing ongoing education and consultancy to support diverse candidate attraction
- Developing partner relationships to ensure a diverse representation in recruitment shortlists
- Creating appropriate means of measuring D&I metrics & scorecards across the organisation
You will have a background in HR or Talent Acquisition and will have a track record for significant achievements in the hiring and retention of top talent in niche skilled markets. Strong experience with Excel and PowerPoint will be essential as will be experience in preparing and delivering executive level presentations.
This role is focussed on inspiring and educating, so you’ll need to have the gravitas to be regarded as a credible subject matter expert for D&I initiatives.
This company is well resourced and well regarded within their niche market area. They are cash rich, hungry for expert advice, and have a genuine appetite for doing the right thing in being an employer of choice that offers equal opportunities for inclusion, development and promotion across their workforce.
This role will be based from San Francisco, California and planned national and international travel will be required from time to time.
A competitive salary, STIP, LTIP and package, reflective of the West Coast cost of living is on offer, along with generous relocation support should a move be required.
This hire is available to US citizens and professionals who have immediate eligibility for a US work visa. Interviews are being booked currently - this company is highly motivated to make a successful and efficient hire!
Interested professionals can apply directly and in confidence via email@example.com and quoting reference CMTS00190